2/04/2008

Science of Getting Rich Free Audiobook - 5,000 downloads!


This weekend the free audio version of The Science of Getting Rich reached the 5,000 download milestone! That's about 4900 more downloads than I expected when I recorded it.

I would like to thank Rick Cockrum and Lyman Reed for linking to the program; I'm sure that's where most of the hits came from.

If you are interested, you can learn more about the program at the original post. And thanks to everyone who took a listen!

UPDATE: You can now listen to The Science of Being Well, courtesy of me! And please hit the tip jar. Or else it's all cat pictures all the time...and I'm not kidding. Okay. I am.



posted by Mike at 12:36 PM


8 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Whoo hoo!

People know quality when they see it, Mike. Congratulations.

3:40 PM  
Blogger Shamelle said...

Hi,
The Science of Getting Rich is a very popular book. Who wouldn't want a free audio version! :-)
Thanks for sharing.

Shamelle
Enhance Life

8:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm a little late with the congratulations, but...

Congratulations! :)

And thank you again, Mike, for releasing (unleashing?) this resource on the 'net.

11:13 PM  
Blogger Mike said...

Lyman,

You're right on time! And "unleashing" made me laugh out loud...

This is just the tip of the "unleashing" iceberg...

Mike

8:56 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for creating the free audio version of the Science of Getting Rich!

I've been listening to it on my daily commute for the last few weeks, and it is really informative.

I downloaded it on the Internet Archive, and because I found it so useful, I wanted to find the author and say Thanks for spending the time to create it!

6:44 PM  
Blogger Andrew Ang said...

yipeee yipeeee!! Thanx thanx thanx Mike! Love the audio!! Muahz!

11:26 PM  
Blogger Mike said...

Andrew,

Thanks for the kind words (although I'm not sure exactly what 'muahz' means).

Mike

8:19 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

hey mike..thanxs a ton n congratulation for ur for ur great effort n work...my west wishes for u n ur lovely family...

1:28 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home