1/07/2008

A Moron I Want to Learn From

Mark Joyner, who I figured was a guru at anything internet, has confessed to being a blogging moron. That hasn't stopped him from creating a new online course about blogging, which he is making available free to get feedback and blog plugs. If you insert the following text into a blog post, you can play, too!

I'm evaluating a multi-media course on blogging from the folks at Simpleology. For a while, they're letting you snag it for free if you post about it on your blog.

It covers:

  • The best blogging techniques.
  • How to get traffic to your blog.
  • How to turn your blog into money.

I'll let you know what I think once I've had a chance to check it out. Meanwhile, go grab yours while it's still free.


I'm guessing the blogging moron has turned out something pretty compelling, but as the boilerplate says: I'll let you know...



posted by Mike at 3:07 PM


3 Comments:

Blogger Shamelle said...

Hi,
Thank you for the great link.

Shamelle
http://enhancelifethinktank.blogspot.com/

11:04 PM  
Blogger Mike said...

Shamelle,

Hope you enjoy it! I think he's done a nice job with the module.

Mike

7:10 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Thanks for sharing so interesting article with us. I agree with your idea completely. I am looking forward to another great article from you.
Advertising agencies in UK

6:10 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home