1/27/2009

The Recovery Begins

2008 was a very humbling experience for me - and I'm guessing I wasn't alone in that experience. I lost pretty much everything, except what's most important (see About page picture). But I also gained some very valuable things, too. I didn't get any government bailouts. But I did get unexpected, unselfish help during my darkest hours. And through that I foresaw the way out of our global troubles. I've been organizing my thoughts and will publish them soon. I believe that the worst is past, and opportunity is nigh.

Thanks for sticking around...



posted by Mike at 6:27 PM


4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Welcome back Mike! Looking forward to reading about your travels. Let me know if I can help you in any way!

8:52 PM  
Blogger Mike said...

Phil,

Thanks for the kind words, and I look forward to conversing more soon! Hope you're staying thawed out up in MKE this winter. I get cold just looking at the newspaper weather section... ;-)

Mike

7:15 AM  
Blogger Troy Worman said...

Opportunity is nigh! That smells like a book title.

9:11 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good to see you back in print. I'm anxious to read what you have come up with during this time.

Bob

11:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home