5/20/2005

The Avis of Spooky Action

Since I've started this blog, I've moved up to number two in the Google search results for Spooky Action. I hope it stays that way.

The number one spot belongs to a 1999 paper by Gary Felder, which very eloquently explains Bell's Theorem.

Despite my techno-geek background, I hadn't taken the time to read his paper. But if I want to be number one, I need to know what I'm up against. So I read Gary's paper.

It was great! The man knows his physics, and makes it interesting. Not just Spooky Action at a Distance; want to know how to know how to draw a five dimensional cube? He has another paper that tells you how. [Ed. Note: this actually relates to Godel, Escher, Luck Part Two]

If you want to broaden your knowledge about the beginning of the universe, consult with Professor Felder. I may be number two, but his paper deserves the number one spot.

For now, anyway.



posted by Mike at 7:43 AM


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home