2/22/2015

1,000 Awesome Writing Prompts - #3

I received a copy of Ryan Andrew Kinder's 1,000 Awesome Writing Prompts

and started working through it.  I like this one:

3. You receive and unmarked envelope with a check for $5,000,000 inside.  It a legitimate check, what do you do with it?  Do you ever find out who it is from?  How does it change your life?

I make an appointment with Bishop Olmstead, to discuss a sizable donation from an anonymous source.  I bring my wife and the check.  After introductions, I hand him the check and say: "She wants a cute little house and a European vacation.  I'll leave you two to work out the details."

Check the book out. It's a lot of fun! :-)



posted by Mike at 3:00 PM


2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

NICE post. Keep posting such quite excellent info on your blog.
Im extremely affected by your blog.
SEO Company in Pakistan

3:12 AM  
Blogger William Woodruff said...

Thanks

2:38 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home