3/08/2007

Doing Only What's Humanly Possible



Liz Strauss has a must-read post for busy people over at Successful Blog. Please go read the whole thing. Here are two quotes to entice you:
"Go on home. You’re tired. You’ll come back tomorrow and in the first hour you’ll accomplish three times what you would do in the next hour now."

"Remember that you can only do what’s humanly possible. . . . and to think you can do more makes you a kind of snob [big grin here], because the rest of us humans can’t."
That first one is so true (although, as a morning person, I may be biased)!



posted by Mike at 6:32 AM


2 Comments:

Blogger "ME" Liz Strauss said...

Thanks, Mike.
I think I might just take my own advice. ;)

11:25 PM  
Blogger Mike said...

Liz,

I had to link to the post because I couldn't think of a single comment except "wow".

Mike

7:21 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home